[NetBehaviour] My Stuff 2...

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Mar 5 14:04:52 CET 2009

Hi James,

Definitely love the image - to a geek like myself, it excites me,
especially to see an image of someone else downloading a track of mine
via their own linux operating system :)

Glad that you like 'Souls Are Settled Within Not Seeing', it's about
life going on ceaselessly beyond our own mortality, as we all hide
within our own psychological trappings 'not seeing' etc...

Believe it or not, this track was made originally from a 1mg floppy disk
of early pirated cubase application for pc, from 98 - then remade via
different editing softwares, free of course...

wishing you well.

chat later

marc