[NetBehaviour] ill knots

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Mar 9 06:52:13 CET 2009

i'm fascinated by the knots, aporia, that buckle and unbuckle constantly
in the current installation

and in their imminent formation as soon as the drawing-out begins, as if
objects were generated anew, given the instance of each and every entrance
into the virtual world

at the same time in the real, my illness, however it be, has become viru-
lant, and it refuses me the responsibility of a cure

i have had blood tests, eegs, x-rays, sleep studies, ekgs, prescriptions,
regimens, vitamins, exercises, consultancies, to no avail

between miserable vision and hearing, and these odd temperature drops and
flu-symptoms without cause or reason, nothing lies

but i will die i am sure of it, with a whine and a whimper

and the knots will continue forming and unforming until an administrator
cancels quite correctly this homeland and turns it over to someone else

this temporary homeland, this temporary life

http://www.alansondheim.org/ stages pngs

to see this before it disappears, please do, it's the culmination, apex,
aporia, nadir, of all that came before it, within it, upon it,
the accident @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Odyssey/48/12/22

to see the issues facing odyssey today go to http://odysseyart.ning.com