[NetBehaviour] XorGramana pre-ALPHA

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Mar 10 16:16:57 CET 2009

Hi Clément,

Thanks. I might have to modify the visual aspect of some letters in an
attempt to suggest their behaviour better. I Am working on their
behaviour first though - it needs to settle down - choices of letters
are going to be important. For example, it might be near impossible to
solve anagrams of certain words if most of the letters in that word are
shooting off in any of the four cardinal directions and exploding.

james