[NetBehaviour] Missing persons

Brian Droitcour brian.droitcour at rhizome.org
Fri Mar 13 18:23:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm the curatorial fellow at Rhizome and I've been working on an
exhibition of splash pages made for Rhizome from 1997 to 2002. The
show is scheduled to go online at the end of the month. Of the forty
artists who contributed, two seem to have totally vanished from the
internet in the last ten years:

Reinis (http://rhizome.org/splash/reinis/)
Satellite01 (http://rhizome.org/splash/satellite01.net/)

If anyone has leads on who they are or where I can get info on them,
I'd really appreciate it. Also, some extra info on Matt Hoessli of
o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.org or Nettmedia, the design company, would be
useful.

Thanks!

--
Brian Droitcour