[NetBehaviour] mudeath1

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Mar 15 07:07:48 CET 2009

mudeath1

and death can't come too soon, a gap before the swirl fills in the blanks
always the case that _writing_ does not survive _without_ the death of the
attempt to revive death itself, with more or less success.
pliance itself, .html warding off death within the cleansed landscape of
ates the death or negation/annihilation centered in real-life alterity.
here, with me (sumerian me: attribute/inculcation), does not death also
penis, the vagina, the _flesh_ of the thing, brilliant death - just as
would that entail, if not death without infusion, the identical collapse
chase infinite arousal, infinite becoming. not death but _infinite delay_
solitude oi death in both i am hole again.
gical functions construct the stars, began my death thousands of years
and only an absence of text denoting death or just boredom with computer
gard, a world in which wishes come true, and death disappears. it is pos-
nothing like it. it makes death go away, and brings the full cloud cons-
itself, defuges, sputters at the edges; given the death of the author,
life and death and internet: mourning the impossible object. leaving the
stalking death mute is the way to go. nothing ever drops from the sky. i
literal (the dessication of the animal, its eventual death on the slide,
i would lie a real guy or apple pie as death came nigh as blood did dry as
few that sought the loo with real goo or sappy poo as death came slew as
_payback_ so that i won't starve to death when my next $600-$700 course
ate, the death and destruction of marginality, in the name of marginality.
as arrive. in fifty years, there will be net at the top, death at the bot-
the deadness of beauty's slope-gender, and the death of slope-pronoun
sustainable temperature is reached. life and death are in the mind of the
there is no fate, not even death is sealed.
back our juices. the maw of death rips open my back; there's no bone. i
about death all the time. is there a god? why doesn't she come down and
about death being a handled thing
and closure; death foreclosures, gropings die in mud slacked to cold ice
the limits of the text, they're mewling about death and its horizon, text-
usual death on the physical horizon. until separation, however, identi-
its down there fiery black of the screen death white of the screen
his death in a recently published essay. i've talked about the same in va-
tell us how close to death we are.
i am so happy to have found love and death and elinor wylie!
love and death and elinor wylie! i love you jennifer! you own the hole -
in yourself is a mummy-metaphor, death and detumescence already foregone,
arrogance; my death drive finds expression in the compulsive-obsessive
his son was studying 1613, the death of a king, corn prices, when he came
copy, hopefully notarized, of the death certificate itself.
beyond death and all the writing on alterity, it's this, the eyes that
current's death had on the cybermind list, and herself; here, in hard-
    death shall be found for him.
of community and partnership, that buries the remnants of body; death is
if the axe is in ten minutes, death isn't far away. between death and the
between death and the axe, there is the axe.
the axe brings death closer, wards death farther. (this is what elsewhere
replaces a life of eternal regrets; death no longer stirs him, seems like
cyberspace falls flat; i have been brooding about the death of michael
though i see death i shall not see death
here with death i shall lie in the field of voles
after our death that live may we:--
retard the hastening of death for the subject - creator or viewer; third
re/presents itself within the single frame, already the harbinger of death
always been. oh the blackness is as it has always been. oh death is on the
memories of death and dark candles
sion if i should happen to die at the time; death in fact haunts the text
borders on the way to cold death and evanescence
borders on the way to cold death and evanescence
borders on the way to cold death and evanescence
meaning leaving organism without a _not_ to stand on; sure slow death
order. the blanket origin of death puts an end to it all; it's on the limb
or hinge of death that second life carries on, and who knows how many are
collapse, it's about collapse. here's where death comes into play: what's
of death and dealing
or pliny's uncle's death (and other devastation) when vesuvius blew: what
concrete world we've been thrown into, our first lack of choice as death
net14.txt:liquid excrement, desire neither death nor the presence of des
self comprising the interior and exterior, beyond birth, decay, death and
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the woman misses you
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the woman misses men
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the sun rises in the
your blood freezes as you hear tiffany's death cry!
whooshed at the speed of light towards death inherent in the calling-forth
when i sleep at night, spaces open up; i'm torn and brought close to death
life parallel to this - illness or death or disinterest or bankruptcy -
passes by, and even a minute after our death we no longer hear a voice,
the morning, results in death of 40 persons, and injuries to 40.
manhattan, resulting in the death of two women and three children;
i long for the comfort of a universe don't you see, where death is recom-
long and how i will never fear death again and will always be curious and
see time & it will not be frightening & will not bear the stench of death
the earth in exhaustion or death has placed memory at the heart of the
have its death off-screen, silencing every and all, returning these to
would that entail, if not death without infusion, the identical collapse
the deadness of beauty's slope-gender, and the death of slope-pronoun
by _hunger,_ or the desire to eat, which is a characteristic of death.
how is hunger death? the answer is being given: _for hunger as death._"
you say, "ah well, time for death."
would enable _an immediate and painful death._ (thus i, clara!))
tion, death, shit, the relative powers of horror described by kristeva. or
source of birth and death; no _word_ can stand against it (there is no
they are always "loved ones" after death, and now they threaten
is a sport whose findings are entrails. i would rather the boy's death
and death can't come too soon, a gap before the swirl fills in the blanks
always the case that _writing_ does not survive _without_ the death of the
listdeath
i wonder if one can talk about (email) listdeath, or rather list steady-
listdeath2
first, i want to make it clear that listdeath, if it ever occurs, is a
step aside, avoiding barely-separated twins at birth, death, and desire.
listdeath iii
and machinery. the notion of "listdeath" is at best metaphoric for what
peaks. so listdeath is burnout, the feeling that one has ridden the cycles
for the databanks, anything holding back death. if i can hold my breath i
listdeath - am
listdeath continued from am - an
to the extent that the _vectors_ of life/death are lost, occluded; the
and death; one can't do better than absorb the problematic of identity and
attempt to revive death itself, with more or less success.
ides. how can i tell you of these beautiful things? then i look for death,
i search out death, i happen upon its comfort. unhappy, this leaves room
sin, original or otherwise), humanity is free to explore its death. as
pliance itself, .html warding off death within the cleansed landscape of
 	dealing with depression after spousal death.
they spoke, with what palsy, larynx doing its long sad dance til death? ..
in den mund," "death and life into the mouth" followed by "ich ahne," "i
net, and so forth. not to mention all the doom-saying death-of-the-human
death that comes through the eyes." one c's in cyberspace by virtue of the
ates the death or negation/annihilation centered in real-life alterity.
here, with me (sumerian me: attribute/inculcation), does not death also
penis, the vagina, the _flesh_ of the thing, brilliant death - just as
reworking, beating to death, frameworks such as chat or email seems suf-
would that entail, if not death without infusion, the identical collapse
chase infinite arousal, infinite becoming. not death but _infinite delay_
solitude oi death in both i am hole again.
a symbol of death, also of maat, goddess of truth and order, and the man's
gical functions construct the stars, began my death thousands of years
woven with themes of death, inscription, dismemberment, holes, absences,
and only an absence of text denoting death or just boredom with computer
appearance of damage (death, refusal to reply, other sites down, etc.),
already closed as travis passed sweetly unto death.
*** users on #shit: alan_ @goddeath
me softly with your net death. if i cease to be relevant, kill me. if i
kill me softly with your net death. filter my address, stab my heart; i am
not afraid of death, but am quite afraid of pain; kill me with dull poi-
death doesn't show its cards
death shows its cards to the living
death's cards are never stacked
there are no cards of death
the other is their death's body
death doesn't exist
thing else, carrier or parasite. it all disappears shortly after death. i
relies on death, diacritical-death, as if something were amiss. tongues
death is accompanied by the annihilation of memory, the annihilation of
death. the political economy of death: i will julu twine to you; i will
then that, crashing down with her somewhat sudden death, now she resides
or pliny's uncle's death (and other devastation) when vesuvius blew: what
concrete world we've been thrown into, our first lack of choice as death
net14.txt:liquid excrement, desire neither death nor the presence of des
self comprising the interior and exterior, beyond birth, decay, death and
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the woman misses you
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the woman misses men
freezes as men and women hear tiffany's death cry. the sun rises in the
your blood freezes as you hear tiffany's death cry!
carries deathsound if not rattlesound i am so very
it's morning too early to get up or deal with death
stop that soundmorning that deathsound
whooshed at the speed of light towards death inherent in the calling-forth
when i sleep at night, spaces open up; i'm torn and brought close to death
certainty is an absence of breakage and death; what is attached for the
never death, but literally a passing-away; an avatar disappears more or
life parallel to this - illness or death or disinterest or bankruptcy -
passes by, and even a minute after our death we no longer hear a voice,
them in the first place, that's called death.
the morning, results in death of 40 persons, and injuries to 40.
death; damage about $100,000.
manhattan, resulting in the death of two women and three children;
overcome and suffocated to death.
i long for the comfort of a universe don't you see, where death is recom-
long and how i will never fear death again and will always be curious and
see time & it will not be frightening & will not bear the stench of death
death the bad patch, patch the bad patch.
the earth in exhaustion or death has placed memory at the heart of the
have its death off-screen, silencing every and all, returning these to
death, only a virtual world will disappear, one whose weight is zero, and
worlds of fecundity, abjection, birth and death.
for-granted breaks down in obscenity, death, torture, sexuality, tantra,
ides. how can i tell you of these beautiful things? then i look for death,
i search out death, i happen upon its comfort. unhappy, this leaves room
would that entail, if not death without infusion, the identical collapse
already closed as travis passed sweetly unto death.
every morning when i wake up, all i can think about is my death.
opening, masochism whose safe-word is death.
the deadness of beauty's slope-gender, and the death of slope-pronoun
misery:death:anxiety:illness:sadness:oh yes:235713:0:sorrow:sadness:misery