[NetBehaviour] first and last of death (for my mother)

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Mar 17 05:27:53 CET 2009

first and last of death

is a sport whose findings are entrails. I would rather the boy's death
Listdeath
*** Users on #shit: Alan_ @Goddeath
   : anthrax is pervasive, the first and last seduction of death
   : jouissance of our pleasure in your death
   : jouissance of your pleasure in our death
*** nikuko (sondheim at panix3.panix.com) has joined channel #nik.death
<nikuko> i am nik.death
*** nikuko has left channel #nik.death
she said, cool riders into the _done_ dawn beyond life and far-out death
i can't see beyond it; i drive people away with it; it's a form of death
music acknowledging the universe and death
I'm sitting here in tshirt and pants, worrying about a future in death
which have no existence. When I don't have a lover, my body empties, death
could make everything quiet and even his own death
         the _language of the throat_ - those uneasy areas where death
leaking, i begin to think of death in life, and death
reason of an embolism as blood clotted in the vein" similar to the death
write _from a site,_ or with _the proper citation._ It is not the 'death
The metaphoric parallels carry from one verse to the other, until death
and it's a sentence of life and death
the future anterior and the warding off and on of death
more explanation. that it is always a matter of life and death
there's night-froth, wild night-wind at the descent, there's death
physical therapy. It's a way of thinking that's not thinking against death
what might be tendency towards death
/usr/bin/split join is /usr/bin/join death not found life not found death
the stars look over death
we are driven by the image of death
we mistake immanence for the surety of death
stories about death
worlds & death has no place in the universe & death is universal & death
death is always absent & there is no death & there is no passage & death
balance of life and death
'sdeath
from the trenches the footnotes send death
forted & woke knowing of her death, thinking how i live between her death
nothing memorable comes from death
 			     a situation of somnolence, much as cell death
in the specter of death
and the sword of death
skeins of death and exhilaration - the splayed or opened specter of death
- wandering in the dual - neither-a-nor-b - it is ourselves avoiding death
with the scepter of death
of the world until: one's death
antennas receiving the news of my not so recent death
   : anthrax is pervasive, the first and last seduction of death
   : jouissance of our pleasure in your death
   : jouissance of your pleasure in our death
*** nikuko (sondheim at panix3.panix.com) has joined channel #nik.death
<nikuko> i am nik.death
*** nikuko has left channel #nik.death
prepare for your death
there is no emptiness in massive death
filter of exhaustion near death
radiation and cloud, from pole to pole, an axis of fury, an axis of death
   what once was home. every death
electrical fury and death
strike - immediate action - 3 use standing torture if necessary - 9 death
- he's still writing about his death
all of his work is about his death
thinking, these, Furnace, of abeyance, abeyance, death trees, trees, death
every moment rushing towards her death
and all dichotomies of war and peace and life and death
still c can't l look a at m myself i in a a m mirror. i i f feel d death
every body harbored the scent of death
should ever have to see - we're picking up speed - the road towards death
ever have to see - we're picking up speed - the road towards death
309 -::seal they is say 66 3 85 9 68 380 91 black 611 stone 309 death
death
every moment rushing towards her death
innumerable sex and death
sex and death
are we doing here, why this terrible death
snuggled, the world calmed for just a moment, death
o i am surrounded by death
Charlie's travels on the way thru death
infinitely death
depression is already death
i lived inside my death
afterwards you were put off the scent of death
  early death
death
smallest email announcing one's own death
hiding from the universe and death
the kiss the touch of life and death
sorrowful the intervention of death
sorrowful the finality, how i claw at death
and here are the wages of death
yea, though i say death i see death
though i see death i shall not see death
death and time's death
Our male likes death
though i see death i shall not see death
is a sport whose findings are entrails. i would rather the boy's death
listdeath
*** users on #shit: alan_ @goddeath
there are no cards of death
it's morning too early to get up or deal with death
life and death the balance of water and air balance of death 'sdeath
from the trenches the footnotes send death
nothing memorable comes from death
in the specter of death
and the sword of death
with the scepter of death
antennas receiving the news of my not so recent death
prepare for your death
there is no emptiness in massive death
filter of exhaustion near death
electrical fury and death
all of his work is about his death
every moment rushing towards her death
death
every moment rushing towards her death
innumerable sex and death
dying sex and death
o i am surrounded by death
infinitely death
depression is already death
by death squads afterwards you were put off the scent of death
  early death
death
smallest email announcing one's own death
hiding from the universe and death
the kiss the touch of life and death
sorrowful the intervention of death
and here are the wages of death
though i see death i shall not see death
death and time's death
there are no dealings with death
death
there are no dealings with death
you don't see the hands of death
there are no cards of death
death that comes through the eyes." One C's in cyberspace by virtue of the
death: i feel it in my bones. i feel the crystals. i feel the cry of the
death.)
death, because it's the most I can do with a computer. I love it because I
death. But in all cases, doesn't one write Kraus from a distance? It is a
death but of course we won't be around to see it, nothing like that. It
death is done; depression's not the half of it; chemistry not the quarter;
death back you start the life up
death I'm back up starting though
death, worked out cosmogonies, cosmologies? Does it matter that stromato-
death around and of course we know it, so that maybe is a separation. Then
death, dead of speaking wires, "Cloth."
death after and when he felt useless, and I don't know what the family's
death and I'm so scared of being abandoned and alone, and the world is far
death, towards dying, that my economy is the economy of death. Daishin
death, and there for you the matter will end.
deaths; I have become the cycle itself, slow wheel revolving in the dust
death.
death but not quite.)
deaths, the round of existence, sphere of everything that is.
death of the universe, sliced in time, collapsed. and others i have talked
death or madness. Oh! Which shall it be? What signs are visible here, what
death - it will be us - so there's no point in struggle - it's going
death that is death, equivalence that is equivalence, and identity that is
death, of oneself, or of someone so close that one is rubbed raw through
deaths in storms
death--no one does; it is a great vacuum tearing me apart; it grabs my
death, she says, and soon. I bet you already know this. You're so damn
death will deter future generations from murder and mayhem.
death. I have committed heinous crimes and realize this and it is hard to
death which stalks the keyboard, never from within. The silence is never
death is always before death, unrecognized .;.
death is absolutely neutral & one is fated to die & death can come at any
death is always absent & there is no death & there is no passage & death
deaths of amphibia, lingering note of the flute) together; (lit. ;'',)
deaths, jews, mothers
death. i would like knowledge of d'nala and d'eruza.
death, i'm in mourning - any sort of an excuse - waiting for her to make
death is constant harrow. bones are robbed of marrow.
death, gone, nothing else happens to the dead
deaths, and writing this a woman, dead, all women and her, her blank
death, gone, it is a blank. from the rites and roles, she's what I learned
death, forestall us in the forest, hinder our uneasy ways
death, caress us against moving grids and cyclones, turn our images
death of the voice and the death of language?" (Pascoli and the Thought of
death will almost definitely precede her by decades; for me this is an odd
deaths. ikons for the modern world indeed. we shall march on, pierre.
death haiku
death, this corrosive heap of fur and mold; i am living in the pain and
death of others, their odor, they trace others speaking for you, of
deaths, whirrings of unknown wings, eyes of obsession"; already she felt
death is never a writing; she has been far too long journeying, only to
death: i feel it in my bones. i feel the crystals. i feel the cry of the
death creates what broken comfort healed by codeine healing fevers.
death to come, my death on my right shoulder and my left shoulder, my
death grappling already with my teeth, breaking them down at the roots,
death, existence, video, body, desire BEING ON-LINE A Conversation with
death's seduction. the human condition always reduces to the same old
death texts salvaged by stainless-steel incision-inscription, teflon-coat-
death 128 death 211 death 213 disappears 218 divination 64 dresses 180
death-like  lively  protruding  penetrating  thrusting
death, just as once is choratic birth.
death, just choratic birth.
death-trip mine.",
death, of deathless
death by water torture - wait for orders - assassinate now - round them up
death.tuallyESCRIPTIONNTIRE surfing
death clout
death, only in its memory.
death." (Laplanche and Pontalis, The Language of Psychoanalysis, p. 103.)
death in the mound of spacers. bones broke, eyes sank
death the writer writing unlocking the key unlocking locking and and
death in their behaviors (such as alcoholism, domestic violence and
death sometimes, where ...  ...  the escape of Fouquet, the pursuit, the
death to be ...  is flying back and forth at a furious speed, gaining ...
death scene right, presenting ...  exciting to read the furious verbal
death so spent encroaching write schort before quyk so of encroaching
death is that of the sign. the sign wavers, exhausts itself, and is gone.
deathless, time stalls, hacking's digital eternity
death i cant escape thee
death thou art behind me
death i cant escape thee
death thou are behind me
death thou dost confound me
death i can't escape thee
death thou dost confound me
death i can't escape thee
death i die in sleep of thee
death thou dost confound me
death i die in sleep of thee
death thou dost confound me
death thou art upon me
death i die in sleep of thee
death thou art upon me
death i die in sleep of thee
death i can't escape thee
death thou art upon me
death i can't escape thee
death thou art upon me
death i cant escape thee
death thou art behind me
death i cant escape thee
death thou are behind me
death,
death |, meets the totalizahon of organs, and so on. Thus I am y i Seduced
death, i happen upon its comfort. HAPPY, this
death, cauterized self against an HAPPY horizon
death - it's fast and furious - it's the ride towards death of a lifetime
death it's -
death stop -
death it's -
death it's
death
deaths. we are faced with rulers who do not care,
death . is you dna can murder, at . stock, . deaths. we are faced with
death. in Tittiez! cawx!LORD wicked of a babez wash into beautfiul litlte
death refuses its reversal. death is not a chain letter. if i kill for
death.death.death.
death, a t that will remainla permanently mi ele
death they proclaim, thele oldele , of thele fir o
death in."
death.
death in."
death. for -" " _ without without for - The for girl waters flesh arms "
death. Eventually she died and the clerk kept her corpse; even now he
death, after i am no longer writing, at least writing in the ordinary
death they are not the same but they are conne3ct and they are connect to
death and the dying
deathfugue.mov
death, kill me, do not force a waiting.
death. in the white room where there is health care and good meals and
death...
death, this was in response to that and abugharayb \the wolf is at the
death will never leave us, death will never leave
death and deception no life then son, for I me into a thing to bring GOD i
death-flog
death- defuge-love
deaths, our worlds among them
death escaped escaped to recollection escaped you you nothing diseases, to
death lotus you to +escape-'^ lotus death you to life lotus to death
death death life + life to to to a life life life waver ----- -----.---^
death death life existent to a +- death to you to lotus life death to
death life to escaped a you life to you life lotus life emptiness lotus
death you death lotus death escaped life lotus lotus life you a you
death you you a escaped life emptiness to to lotus +---- ---nirvanas --->
death to death to lotus you you death to with life to sickens + life life
death to life escaped lotus lotus escaped emptiness life escaped to to
death to you emptiness you meritorius death to life +- bodhisattva to life
death to you life life death you life the + death life death lotus life
death to a death to a life emptiness to you life to escaped a to life you
death to a you lotus you a +- death death to life a meritorius you you
death a escaped life life death you life you with meritorius to you life
death reproduced
death-agony. Palpitation, jouissance.
death, faltering of memory. Death will not come among the epistemology and
death; by problematic causal explanations of lifeworld events; by the
death demon doing eager early earth email ended esand evera eviay evolt
death, are we not always of this path of inconceivability, impossibility,
death! Could but see face; Now would let hear
death eases, inscribes
death, violence, sexuality, language, and body re-emerge as dissipated
death of the reader is announced as a _curlicue_ or diacritical sign, and
deaths - my death was his - my deaths are his - just now he's dying - he's
death death Path-Name: on Dean's death video slasher Dean's the
death serial slasher film serial guillotine video independent blood
death kiltered the this change death for in inherency the kiltered
death does not halt. i watch myself as i speak. i watch myself as i
deathless, time stalls, hacking's digital eternity
death. I do not draw a distinction; I write only within the written. When
death
death as the termination of processes in the middle-zone, in the middle-
death	3	0.32
death, be my harbinger. an omen of omens, sign of signs.
death's
death. Here is a nonexistent image of the harboring of death:
death's dream. Here is a nonexistent presentation of death's dreaming:
death's motivation. I am swallowed by death. Death gives me a choice which
death's interface, of my collapse of death:
death's claw, death's blood, death's bone, my grip, my claw, my blood, my
death...
deaths without causes.
death, in war, in illness. There are stations which filter truth. They
death, Devour Devour clear clear enough, it? it? collapse, A produced,
deaths in / physical avatartist world virtual scent is virtual in is world
death is an other -
death is everywhere, death is not around -
death is poor, death is not around) -
death is intolerable. death does not return.
death hangs tattered on the scanner's fence
death, both blank, beyond, both miasma of theory and practice? Think else-
death by those still alive, those dying, those already passed. We might
death, absence, presence, creation, annihilation, motion, language, ikon,
death is that sign of speech, that sign which is any sign. my death is a
death-gloom
death is a woman stalking me
death and time's death
death the dead the death. You have to know they thought I'd be dead at
death. I want to tunnel through that horizon; anything less is intoler-
death's secretly
death cry. Tiffany quaint, magical gesture hand. created slave! > slave's
death portent body wonder womb growth fecundity safety sleep dreaming
death that comes through the eyes." one c's in cyberspace by virtue of the
death doesn't show its cards
death shows its cards to the living
death's cards are never stacked
death doesn't exist
death is accompanied by the annihilation of memory, the annihilation of
death. the political economy of death: i will julu twine to you; i will
death; damage about $100,000.
death the bad patch, patch the bad patch.
death, only a virtual world will disappear, one whose weight is zero, and
death back you start the life up down death's wooshed to things and names
death deaths in storms /usr/bin/split join is /usr/bin/join death not
death mourning the death of each and every we are driven by the image of
death every day we bypass death in every way we mistake immanence for the
death is the absolute end & there is valent & all deaths end the same &
death kills ghosts & death has no excuses & death has no morals & death
death has no movement & death kills worlds & death has no place in the
death is final & death has no stories & death is always absent & there is
death somehere fearful and unknown balance of death and water balance of
death haiku
death clout
death of one of us there are abcdefghijklmnopqrs tongues pay from no
death violence violence all all dead dead and all dichotomies of war and
death threats not condoning wonton acts of death so spent encroaching
death sentence spent hie write he before never know the difference but and
death thou art upon me death i can't escape thee death thou art upon me
death it's
death
death life to escaped a you life to you life lotus life emptiness lotus
death you death lotus death escaped life lotus lotus life you a you
death to death to lotus you you death to with life to sickens + life life
death to life escaped lotus lotus escaped emptiness life escaped to to
death to you life life death you life the + death life death lotus life
death to a death to a life emptiness to you life to escaped a to life you
death a escaped life life death you life you with meritorius to you life
death reproduced
death demon doing eager early earth email ended esand evera eviay evolt
death serial slasher film serial guillotine video independent blood
death kiltered the this change death for in inherency the kiltered i lived
death i have there's there's it heard years cares time one years death in
death
death's
deaths in / physical avatartist world virtual scent is virtual in is world
death hangs tattered on the scanner's fence
death is a woman stalking me
death and time's death
death's secretly
death