[NetBehaviour] CLOSING DOWN OVER RADIO BROADCAST.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 17 13:31:58 CET 2009

CLOSING DOWN OVER RADIO BROADCAST.

During 2009 GilbertandGrape are closing down, reprocessing all their
things and returning the Moose to the Sunset. As we do this we invite
you to join us to draw pictures each Tuesday at 12.30pm (GMT) over the
SoundArt radio broadcast 102.fm to mark the event.

Each week we will draw one of our things together with our radio
broadcast audience. We will then pass the object into our local economy
for further use by giving it to our nearest thrift store.

Broadcasts start Tuesday 17th April and will continue until we have
nothing left in our sheds, basements and studios. You can listen via the
local radio broadcast at 102.fm or listen live online at SoundArt Radio.

READ MORE AT http://www.gilbertandgrape.co.uk/news.html

We hope you can join us

- gilbertandgrape