[NetBehaviour] XorGramana Bangin On...(quick note)

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Mar 18 19:44:35 CET 2009

If you're really struggling to play this game and want to, I've written
a short(very) guide here:

http://happypenguin.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=22344#22344

Sorry, I'm getting forgetful about what info i need to provide.

And,

bug fix for XorCurses:

http://www.jwm-art.net/light.php?p=XorCurses

download 0.0.7

Fixes a bug ( description: http://jwm-art.net/light.php?p=j20090318-1655 )
which does not effect first 8 levels atleast.

Regards, that will be it for a few days :-)
james.