[NetBehaviour] Steam

Corrado Morgana corradomorgana at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 13:14:53 CET 2009

You might want to check out Tale of Tales' later stuff, 'The Graveyard' and
'the Path' both available from their own website and also from Steam, online
videogames distribution stream; artgaming/games art, alongside indie and
commercial games, making the distributional leap to large (huge) potential
audiences (I'm not going to say mass market!)

Steam absolutely rocks...

Corrado