[NetBehaviour] Steam

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:00:58 CET 2009

Hi

I have played The Graveyard, (randomly) downloaded via Steam, and been
very positively surprised to find such things on that platform. I've
been searching for other similar "artistic" games in the "Indie"
section, but without luck... I'll sure check "The Path".
It renewed my interrest in that platform (steam), because it indeeds
seems to make it possible for artists to reach new audiences (gamers),
and eventually to bring games and art closer from each other (or
actually to make their proximity more obvious). The economics behind
Steam and its impact on such "artgaming" production and distribution
is also very interresting, maybe promising.
Did you find any resource about these topics ? I'd be especially
interrested in reviews and insight from the team of Tale of Tales: did
they manage to sell their games ? how many downloads ? what's the
commercial deal with Steam ? ...

+++++++
Clément