[NetBehaviour] Furtherfield in Support of Ada Lovelace Day

Simon Biggs s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 14:58:50 CET 2009

Francesca goes back further than that. She worked with me on the Interface:
Art and Technology exhibition for the Adelaide Festival of Arts back in
1983/84 and helped establish ANAT as the key new media arts organisation in
Australia thereafter.

On 24/3/09 13:19, "karen blissett" <karen.blissett at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Also, I am glad that you brought up Francesca da Rimini's other work with VNS
> Matrix. They started in 1991, wow - time has moved on...

Simon Biggs
Research Professor
edinburgh college of art
s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk
www.eca.ac.uk/circle/

simon at littlepig.org.uk
www.littlepig.org.uk
AIM/Skype: simonbiggsuk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC009201