[NetBehaviour] Ada Lovelace

Renee Turner geuzen at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 25 10:26:22 CET 2009

oops, I saw on my last mail that two links were cut off:

Christina McPhee: artist and writer....works with data landscapes. I
have admired her as a moderator on Empyre for years.  She has a way of
raising the calibre of discussion without being exclusive or
intimidating.  That is truly a rare trait on list culture.
http://www.christinamcphee.net/

Pauline van Mourik Broekman: she co-founded with Simon Worthington
Mute Magazine.  She is someone who connected people and worked in
subtle and invisible ways to shape net culture.
http://freebitflows.t0.or.at/f/participants/paulinevanmourikbroekman

best,

Renee