[NetBehaviour] XorGramana 0.0.7 release
james at jwm-art.net
Wed Mar 25 16:33:36 CET 2009
Wednesday 25th March 2009
* Graphic enhancements such as wall edging, and
new floor and wall textures (depending upon
level being played).
* A few new levels ranging from easy(ish) to more
difficult. Some levels re-arranged.
* Object behaviour for objects corresponding
with those from Xor is identical (touch wood).
* You can now play all 15 Xor levels in XorGramana
(Press 'x' in menu screen to access them).
* Menu system now working properly.
* New XorGramana interweb home page and help reference.
XorGramana Home Page:
XorGramana is a game by jwm-art.net based upon Xor (an 8bit game circa
1990). It's a logic puzzle word game set inside a series of mazes.
It's released under the GNU GPL (even though I've forgotten to include
a copy of the GPL in the archive) and will run on GNU/Linux systems with
the SDL development packages installed.
More information about the NetBehaviour