[NetBehaviour] Open Your Trap // The People Speak Newsletter #4.

info info at furtherfield.org
Wed Mar 25 10:27:59 CET 2009

Open Your Trap // The People Speak Newsletter #4.

Hello Speakers,

On Wednesday 25th March from 7:30 on, at Cremer St. Studios, Shoreditch
you are invited to join the cosy conviviality of our next Talkaoke
Studio Session. Fancy training as a Talkaoke host? Let us know if you
want a go: http://tinyurl.com/csal69

On Saturday 28th March, 12 noon - 3pm, Surrey Quays, in Southwark
Talkaoke will turn the beautiful Surrey Quays Shopping Centre into a
crucible of creative conversation, with your help, of course.
http://tinyurl.com/canbr3

Then on Saturday 4th April, 3pm-5pm, at Evergreen Playground in Hackney
we are excited to debut a brand new event format that we've been working
on with the amazing Huddleston Trust http://tinyurl.com/c8cgqc . Half
way between 'Open Space' and improv, one person said of the 'Mash-up':

  "it's not chaos, it's everyone being in control at the same time".

Invitation only for this one, so mail asia at theps.net for more details.

On the 14th-16th April, daily at The Science Museum, South Kensington
the Talkaoke Table will be planted in the Science Museum's Antenna
Gallery, seeding the discussion around their exhibit on 'Future Foods'
and genetics  http://tinyurl.com/cnfqwa

Finally, 18 amazing 'democracy benches' commissioned by the 180 people
who paid, proposed, discussed and voted at the last 'Who Wants to
Be...?' are now online for you to view, comment, and if you were there,
vote on! There have been some *great* entries: http://tinyurl.com/cdfmny

Hope to hear you soon.

-- The People Speak | 17-25 Cremer St. London E2 8HD +44 (0)20 71007915
theps-ann at one.server1.org