[NetBehaviour] Ada Lovelace

Perry Bard perrybard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:23:36 CET 2009

Thanx for stimulating what will be a great resource

I'm new to this list,more on me at
www.perrybard.net
http://dziga.perrybard.net

Berta Sichel, Director of Audiovisuals at the Reina Sofia Museum Madrid who
recently started a video collection for the museum. The inaugural exhibition
for the the collection contained  32  installations,12 of them by women
(maybe a museum record?) and her programming has celebrated a wide range of
internationallly known women.

Second Sarah's eloquent praise of Kathy Rae Huffman who was Director of
Cornerhouse which commissioned my artwork Man With A Movie Camera:The Global
Remake through its Bigger Picture program. Every artist should be as lucky
as I was to have such an encouraging and supportive working relationship.

Simone De Beauvoir for contributing a female voice to the history of western
thought.

www.perrybard.net
http://dziga.perrybard.net