[NetBehaviour] Where are the women today? Is feminism dead?

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Mar 25 23:56:08 CET 2009

Where are the women today? Is feminism dead?

In 2007 on the Furtherfield blog, Caravia began an interesting and
dynamic discussion asking the question "Where are the women today? Is
feminism dead?"

In view of the exciting and amazing appearance of many women on
Netbehaviour, proposing other women's inspiring contributions to our
cultures. I thought that some of you may find this discussion of interest.

The funny thing is, I stumbled across this about 10 minutes ago whilst
browsing through various posts on the furtherfield blog, and thought wow!

What do you think?

http://blog.furtherfield.org/?q=blog/145

wishing all well.

marc