[NetBehaviour] ada lovelace day

Renee Turner geuzen at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 27 11:25:30 CET 2009

Before the project closes off, I would like to add Annie Abrahams to
my list....

Annie Abrahams: Dutch artist residing in France who studied both
biology and fine art.  Her work explores the impact of technologies in
critical, poetic and quirky ways.  It also points to the many inherent
contradictions of mediated connectivity.  Next to her work,  she has
created numerous nodes of exchange and production within the net art
community.

xx Renee