[NetBehaviour] ada lovelace day

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Fri Mar 27 12:30:55 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Ruth Catlow
<ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org> wrote:
> There's still plenty of time.
> The call doesn't close till 12 midnight on Monday.

That's a relief, as I missed the actual day due to jet lag. :-)

I know some people I'm about to mention have already been covered but
my personal list would be:

Ada Lovelace (the original hacker),
Jasia Reichardt (for Cybernetic Serendipity, "The Computer in Art", and after),
Tessa Elliot (interactive multimedia artist and influential teacher),
Tracey Matthieson (online multi-user VR pioneer),
Susan Kare (designed the influential original Macintosh icons)

- Rob.