[NetBehaviour] ada lovelace day

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri Mar 27 14:23:24 CET 2009

I've been thinking a little about this, but with only a limited
awareness of women within art and technology, there's not much I can
add. (My awareness of men working with art and technology is only
slightly more knowledgable).

Certainly Mez has been an influence in some of my writings/list posts,
and I love her graphics work (I'd love her to design an alternative set
of icons for my game;-).

Discovering about Delia Derbyshire and her early work with synthesis for
the Doctor Who theme was exciting and inspiring. Two books I found very
interesting to read were "The Demon Lover - the roots of terrorism" by
Robin Morgan, and "Bosch" by Laurinda Dixon.

James.