[NetBehaviour] ada lovelace day

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Fri Mar 27 14:25:22 CET 2009

Hi Rob,

I think in regard to individuals contributing with names already
suggested, what would make it even more valid is if a small contextual
reason for the suggestion is given - because we all have our own
personal reasons why we are influenced by such people.

We can all easily add links & names, but why are we interested in them?

I'm still working on my own list which will be added tomorrow sometime
because like many on here life is busy - sheesh, time, time, time!

wishing you well.

marc