[NetBehaviour] How to contribute to [Netbehaviour] ada lovelace day

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Mar 28 13:34:23 CET 2009

Hi Ann,

Thanks for subscribing. Last week, in support of Ada Lovelace Day*, we
invited all women who work in media arts and net art to join the
Netbehaviour list and tell us about their work and that of other women
who have inspired them in their own practice.

The call is open for a week between 23rd and 30th March (at midnight) at
which point we will compile the list and feature it on Furtherfield.org

Posts are welcome in any length, format and frequency and we are not
worrying about repeats or gaps. We want to know why you are inspired by
the people you are inspired by. It's especially good if you can include
links so that if we don't know the work we can go and explore for
ourselves.

If you want to view all the other inspiring posts before you make your
own you can check out the Netbehaviour archives
http://www.netbehaviour.org/pipermail/netbehaviour/

**Ada Lovelace Day -bringing women in technology to the fore
http://findingada.com/blog/2009/01/05/ada-lovelace-day/
sign a pledge to blog about inspirational women in tech on 24th March.

Hope this helps,

best things
Ruth

http://furtherfield.org