[NetBehaviour] [Fwd: Re: Women who inspire you- Furtherfield in support of Ada Lovelace Day]

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sun Mar 29 23:37:39 CEST 2009

Forwarded from Ele Carpenter:

Hi Netbehaviourists,

The Open Source Embroidery project has led me to some fantastic women
working with media arts and crafts in many different ways. So I'd
like to nominate a list of women artists and writer who have inspired
me in their rigorous enquiry, and whose work will, or should, go in
the history books.

I've also  blogged about Ada Lovelace on www.eleweekend.blogspot.com
to highlight Richard Hamilton's poster Free Ada Lovelace, which can be
seen to make the connection between access to culture, museums,
computing and software.

Joanna Drucker
http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/members/drucker

Sneha Solanki