[NetBehaviour] Transformative Works and Cultures.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Mar 30 12:43:38 CEST 2009

Transformative Works and Cultures.

Transformative Works and Cultures (TWC) is an online-only Gold Open
Access international peer-reviewed journal published by the Organization
for Transformative Works copyrighted under a Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License. TWC publishes articles
about popular media, fan communities, and transformative works, broadly
conceived. See Focus and Scope for more details.

TWC publishes five main sections: Theory and Praxis present
peer-reviewed academic essays that analyze of fan works and communities
within cultural and theoretical frameworks. Symposium offers shorter
editorially reviewed essays on fan related issues. We especially invite
fans to contribute their ideas and viewpoints at Symposium. Interviews
showcases interviews with interesting people in academia, media
industry, or fandom, and Reviews presents relevant current book reviews.

"For current and former issues, see our archive. Please feel free to
register as reader, author, and reviewer. For comments or inquiries,
please contact the editor."

http://journal.transformativeworks.org/index.php/twc/index