[NetBehaviour] Transformative Works and Cultures.

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Mon Mar 30 14:16:31 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM, marc garrett
<marc.garrett at furtherfield.org> wrote:
> Transformative Works and Cultures.
>
> Transformative Works and Cultures (TWC) is an online-only Gold Open
> Access international peer-reviewed journal published by the Organization
> for Transformative Works copyrighted under a Creative Commons
> Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

Licence fail! (http://www.robmyers.org/weblog/2006/03/26/sampling-artists-and-nc/)

But the journal looks great! It even has an article on the Dungeons &
Dragons 4th edition licencing problem, an issue that I thought I was
alone in having a historically contextualised opinion on. ;-)

- Rob.