[NetBehaviour] for ada lovelace

Tracey Meziane Benson bytetime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:03:33 CEST 2009

Hi all

Sorry for the late entry, and not sure if other people have included
these women but would like to contribute anyway

My name:
Tracey Meziane Benson
www.byte-time.net
www.fauxonomy.org
www.dorkbot.org/dorkbotcbr

These are but a few of the women who inspire me - so may have already
been mentioned. Also, my list is completely parochial as they are all
Australian:

Linda Carroli - writer, artist and commentator
http://flytrapper.synthasite.com
http://artwriting.blogspot.com
http://transmissionlines.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lcarroli