[NetBehaviour] How to contribute to [Netbehaviour] ada lovelace day

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 31 15:12:56 CEST 2009

Hi Anne,

 >Hey, you aren't making fun of non-anglo accents, are you?

No...

 >No, I was thinking more that if people are invited to join the list it
 >would be nice to add a sentence that there is a public archive which is
 >indexed by google.

This is definitely worth considering...

 >I probably would have erased my contact info in the mail signature had I
 >known - but that's not a problem really. Basically I just wanted to
 >raise the question and suggest to change that next time.

It is an important question and needs to be discussed with users of the
list regarding how we should proceed.

Once we have dealt with administrating the Ada Lovelace project it may
be a good idea to resolve it collaboratively.

Much thanks for noticing this :-)

marc

 > > I think that it should and it does, much thanks  :-)

Hey, you aren't making fun of non-anglo accents, are you?

 > >  >Have to say that I was a bit stunned to find myself with mails to
this
 > >  >list listed by Google. Wouldn't it be nice to let people know before
 > >  >they are invited to join the list?
 > >
 > > Are you saying that, if a member on Netbehaviour suggested your
name for
 > > the Ada Lovelace project, that they should of asked for your
permission
 > > first?

No, I was thinking more that if people are invited to join the list it
would be nice to add a sentence that there is a public archive which is
indexed by google.

I probably would have erased my contact info in the mail signature had I
known - but that's not a problem really. Basically I just wanted to
raise the question and suggest to change that next time.

take care
Anne