[NetBehaviour] Urgent petition to REOPEN the University of East London for the Alternative G20 Summit, AS WAS AGREED!

EcoTort Theatre ecotort at gn.apc.org
Tue Mar 31 16:05:10 CEST 2009

*By cancelling this event, and with so many people who are already QUITE
IRRITATED by the activities of the CRIMINAL BANKERS
<http://www.ecotort.gn.apc.org> whom we were going to present with a
positive alternative (to show them hoiw it can really be done) the UEL
is behaving in a way which I personally can only interpret **is
**"LIKELY TO CAUSE A BREACH OF THE PEACE".

Send this little message to EVERYONE, and make sure to send it to the
MET as well, using the link below
https://secure.met.police.uk/enquiries/index.php
*