[NetBehaviour] Furtherfield in Support of Ada Lovelace Day

cristina l. duarte lduarte.cduarte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:39:46 CEST 2009

hi!
i'm cristina. here's my blogue
http://acidadedasmulheres.blogspot.com
(or, in english, the city of women - my inspiration come of cristina de
pisan, the writr from XIV century, who wrote «the city of ladies», and
anothers texts). I am from sociology (sociology of culture), and I'm working
on a thesis on gender studies (Phd). in the past i was also a journalist in
the area of culture and fashion.
this mailing list of netbehaviour is really amazing. i discovered more today
in regard women media artists than in the past year :)
i must thank that to all of you,
love
cristina