[NetBehaviour] bon voyage!

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 2 19:32:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

Well I am completely un-prepared for the 10 day train adventure that
starts tomorrow. But I do have tickets so my overland trek to Ars in
Linz and then on to /ETC in Istanbul with Aileen is definitely
happening. So many people have been interested in joining us and then
have been put off by the time, expense, mind-bending planning etc. and
right now I can't say I blame them. It does all seem really mad.

Anyway I plan to post my ruminations on overland travel as an
alternative to air travel to Netbehaviour for the next 10 days. If
anyone else is shunning the air and crossing by land for artistic
purposes in the next couple of weeks perhaps they'd like to do the
same.

Looking forward to travelling with you.

bon voyage!
Ruth