[NetBehaviour] How to display code-based art...

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:52:21 CEST 2009

I've been thinking about what I could do with these codes and the
stencils are just one idea. One of my favorites so far is to have them
engraved in stone. Sort of like tombstones. I like the idea of the
complete dislocation of the code. The entire removal from the computer
and manifest it in a way that it can't be transferred back except by
manually typing it in. Another good one is inscribing the code with
flower beds in a large park so that you can only read it by flying
over.