[NetBehaviour] How to display code-based art...

Pall Thayer pallthay at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:42:20 CEST 2009

Ah... I see. It'll only unroll loops if the compiler can figure out
the number of iterations at compile time. That's no fun. I was hoping
it would just keep unrolling and unrolling until it filled up my hard
drive. Might be fun to try to create a 1Tb "hello world". This may be
worth exploring further. Too bad I don't have a Tb of empty space just
lying around.