[NetBehaviour] Overland: the trek home

anniea a at bram.org
Fri Sep 11 13:43:50 CEST 2009

Dear Ruth, it's really amazing how your posts to netbehaviour makes frontier
problems  much more actual than any other information source. Thanks.

Annie
Ps
You also create desire to go back to oldfashioned long distance travelling.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Ruth Catlow
<ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org>wrote:

>  Making grumpy preparations to leave Istanbul now. Three days here is not
> enough. And now a 3 day trek home. The train tracks out of Istanbul are all
> under water so I will be travelling by bus to Sophia. Just when I was
> getting the hang of the trains.
>
> I'll let you know how I get on.
>
> :)
> Ruth

"Coming Out of One's Bubble" Interview with Annie Abrahams and Albertine
Meunier by Cyril  Thomas.
http://www.furtherfield.org/displayreview.php?review_id=354

Performance  "if !this=>that" / "si !ceci=>cela", Collection Hiver, Théâtre
D’O,  Montpellier. http://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/if-thisthat/