[NetBehaviour] Expo Leeds Unconference

David Rogerson David.Rogerson at soundandmusic.org
Tue Sep 22 16:41:31 CEST 2009

Expo Leeds Unconference
Friday 25 September 2009, 10:30am - 4:30pm
nti Leeds, Old Broadcasting House, Leeds
plus Expo opening gig at 19:45 - 22.00 [http://bit.ly/ijHlu]

Expo Unconference is the Unconference for people who make and love experimental music and sound art. It's free and takes place as an introduction to a whole weekend of free activity across Leeds as part of Expo Leeds.

Come to Expo Unconference and you can: test your ideas > find partners for your projects  > debate the future of music > solve a problem

This is your event.  The Unconference format is there to help you participate. That means:

 *   You come up with a session idea and we offer you the space to do it
 *   Choose what you go to. It's pick and mix
 *   Don't just listen - speak out

So far we have a special conversation between BBC's Robert Worby and sound art pioneer Christina Kubisch, Interactive artist Tom Betts, Live Coding, souundscaping workshop and more...

So get involved by emailing your ideas to digital.manager at soundandmusic.org or visiting http://unconference.expofestival.org