[NetBehaviour] Game of War Weekend by Class Wargames at HTTP Gallery...

info info at furtherfield.org
Wed Sep 30 21:59:17 CEST 2009

RE: Game of War Weekend by Class Wargames at HTTP Gallery...
http://www.http.uk.net/

Just a quick message of 'thanks' to all those who managed to come along
to the Game of War Weekend, presented by Class Wargames
(http://www.http.uk.net/events/gameofwar/) this Saturday 26th & Sunday
27th September :-)

Stewart Home has already written about his own experience of the event.
Thanks Stewart :-)

"Yesterday I travelled to the far-north of London to catch the world
premier of the Class Wargames film The Game Of War at the HTTP Gallery,
close to Green Lanes..." http://stewarthomesociety.org/blog/?p=2562

We will keep everyone posted about the film and images of the event.

We also still have some copies of 'A Game of War' by Alice Becker-Ho and
Guy Debord left. We sold a few at the event and have 4 books left. So,
if you want a copy for £17 contact Ale at furtherfield.org

Link to the publisher for more info:
http://www.atlaspress.co.uk/index.cgi?action=view_eclectic&number=5

By for now & wishing all well.

Furtherfield crew...

Other Information which may be of Interest:

If you want a furtherfield Newsletter (released every 2-3 months)
contact: marc.garrett at furtherfield.org

Furtherfield
http://www.furtherfield.org

We are on Twitter