[NetBehaviour] interesting net art

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Feb 4 22:11:02 CET 2010

i already posted - but the "where to start" left me speechless. i really
find it hard to believe that this guy is serious in what he says - & if
he is, he should resign! or be fired!

On 5/02/10 3:28 AM, Ruth Catlow wrote:
> Hi Rob and Annie,
>
> I think this is (falling off my chair) extraordinary!
>
> I will definitely post a  couple of my recommendations today and would
> be great if others did too.
>
> Now....
> Where to start?
>
> : )
> Ruth

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz