[NetBehaviour] call for participating sites.

anniea a at bram.org
Sun Feb 7 14:18:30 CET 2010

Hi Jason,

Just want it to be clear,
If I agree to participate, you will make a special partial artwork in the
style of the site I am proposing you to host it on?
At the same time I agree to host it and to make a link to it on my mainpage
or blog.
Is that it?, did I get it well?

Best
Annie

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Jason Nelson <heliopod at gmail.com> wrote:

> An invitation to participate in a dispersed Net Artwork.  Briefly, I
> am building an expansive net-artwork with each of the sections placed
> on and inspired
> by a different web portal, with all sections linked together,
> hopefully creating multiple entryways and generate curious
> intersections and audiences.
>
> A detailed site explaining the project, and more about me
> http://www.digitalcreatures.net
>
> Excuse the brevity, but I am in the first stage of coaxing sites to play
> along.
> Explore the site above, and do let me know if your site wants to
> participate.
> contact email:   digitalcreatures at gmail.com
>
> cheers, Jason Nelson

Solo exhibition "If not you not me" 12 February - 20 March 2010, HTTP
Gallery, London.
http://www.http.uk.net/exhibitions/ifnotyounotme/

On Collaboration : http://bram.org/collaboration/index.php