[NetBehaviour] modulus parasite

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Feb 8 18:16:45 CET 2010

modulus parasite

http://www.alansondheim.org/modulusparasite.mp4
i am borromean knot.
way death to modulus death way death. am ::::separated separate means
lost. separate Your wonder clean lost. is Your in clean my is
::::separated in death my means :::wonder never is
wonder-certain-site.:separated never kappa ideohydraulesis! with :::i
ideohydraulesis! am :::i borromean knot.:parasite my body with gnaws text
gnaws gnot. text separate. means gnawing body construction. modulus
catatonic separates separates death parasite. passion passion into seeps
catatonic into death parasite.! with troll ideohydraulesis! :::among i
nothing am nawing the gnot
wonder-certain-site. in semen separates are are meanings meanings of of
body. body. ::::among parasite among Does wonder. replace Does your
replace ? your parasite. ? ::::among not. borromean separated nightmares
burrowed presaging into modulus. death death.:separated means spit by
asundered death.:separated by death gnawed night nightmares load gnawed
  clotting
clotting -
everything. :::I
- flood
:::I your
flood body...:wonder
body...:wonder
wraithe dissolves dissolves my knot
rules hobgoblin my construction gives acerbic way fundamental. to knawing
not
gnot! presence lost eye wonder dies eye eye. wonder triple triple smoke
smoke clarifies clarifies ways ways beyond beyond and and means. means.
sand the I following Consider again, following towards again, my your:::is
mercuries towards Your mercuries I turning Julu-Jennifer:: me my
Julu-Jennifer:: death waking waking weakening weakening fear fear

i am borromean knot.
i am parasite way to death modulus way to death.
::::separated death means separate wonder lost. Your clean is in my
:::wonder is never wonder-certain-site.:separated death means separate
kappa with ideohydraulesis! :::i am borromean knot.:parasite is my body
parasite gnaws modulus text borromean gnot.
:::wonder is never wonder-certain-site.:separated death means separate.
parasite is my body gnawing modulus construction.
catatonic death separates modulus death parasite. Your passion seeps into
parasite.! troll with ideohydraulesis! :::among nothing i am way to
nawing the borromean gnot
parasite wonder-certain-site. is in my semen death separates modulus death
means are meanings in parasite of my body.
parasite. ::::among modulus parasite among wonder. Does replace your ?
death gnaws parasite death gnaws borromean not.
separated death means separate wonder lost.
nightmares burrowed into death presaging modulus.
death.:separated death means separate wonder lost. Your spit asundered by
nightmares gnawed night load presaging death.
  is clotting everything. - :::I flood your body...:wonder lost.
among modulus parasite among wonder.
death separates modulus death parasite.
among nothing i am way to death.
gnawing modulus construction. Your wraithe dissolves my nawing the
gnawing the borromean knot
modulus parasite
wonder is never wonder-certain-site.
modulus rules parasite rules borromean death.
wonder lost. Your hobgoblin dissolves my death separates modulus death
construction gives way to acerbic fundamental.
knawing the borromean not
borromean gnot! presence with ideohydraulesis!
lost wonder eye dies among borromean death.
lost wonder is lost eye.
lost wonder is triple eye not gnot knot.
not smoke clarifies ways beyond ways and means.
Your sand I Consider the following again, your:::is towards my mercuries
asundered by parasite wonder-certain-site.
my death separates modulus death parasite. - turning me Julu-Jennifer::
eye waking weakening in fear asundered by death.
modulus parasite
gnawing the borromean knot
knawing the borromean not
nawing the borromean gnot