[NetBehaviour] Re: Crisis at the ICA: Ekow Eshun¹s Experiment in Deinstitutionalisation

Lois Olmstead lois at metamute.org
Thu Feb 11 14:56:43 CET 2010

Hi everyone,

This is a great discussion about the ICA article. Please feel free to post
your analysis of the article and ICA crisis onto Metamute- there is a
comments function at the end of the article

To post a comment you'll need to register first (quick and painless)
http://www.metamute.org/en/user/register

All bests,

Lois