[NetBehaviour] Landless Peasant Party

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:36:38 CET 2010

"The Landless Peasant Party is a new political party representing the
views and aspirations of Landless Peasants in the UK.

The UK is not our nation , we do not own it, the land of the nation is
not held for our benefit nor on our behalf.
>From the day we are born we are Peasants, with no right to the very
essence of our nation.
Yet we are extolled to work, pay tax, fight and if necessary die to defend it.
We are liable for the debts of our nation, we are the mass of people
from whom business extracts its profits.
We live in the 24 million homes on 7% of the land, unable to live by
our own means.
We have little choice but to take part in economic slavery."

http://landlesspeasants.org/?p=60