[NetBehaviour] Digital Art and Design at Writtle School of Art.

ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 15 19:26:16 CET 2010

Wow Marc,
Thanks for giving such full and positive feedback. We (the students,
michael and I) have spent the afternoon discussing the value of
"communities of practice" and various kinds of social media for learning
together and sharing ideas about work of this ilk. Your generous response
has demonstrated the whole deal perfectly: ))

I know the students here are going to take a little while to digest your
feedback and look at the links you sent through. But till then... thanks
from all here on the Digital Art and Design Practice degrees at Writtle
College

: ))))
Ruth