[NetBehaviour] For the attention of: Marc Garrett

Tracy Vine tracy.vine945 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:06:06 CET 2010

Hi Marc,

Thank you very much for your feedback on my work and links to other
websites.

It is most appreciated.

Kind regards

Tracy Vine
 Writtle College

Hi TracyV,

I would normally find this type of work a bit old fashioned, but when
you mentioned that you used generative references from 'www.random.org
it suddenly caught my imagination. It would be interesting to see what
other mediums you can explore by usiing the same methods of making. And
of course, they do not have to be digital, it could be yourself making
art in the steets in the same method or something else...

For now though, I will poat some other artists who are making abstracted
or abstract art themselves, or painting, some of it web art or net art,
or in other environments with a contemporary edge.

Ideal Woed
http://www.idealword.org/

Steven Read
Smiley Characters - http://www.stevenread.com/node/541