[NetBehaviour] dbCinema series: The Tower

Jim Andrews jim at vispo.com
Mon Feb 22 09:26:10 CET 2010

The Tower
http://vispo.com/dbcinema/vincent
57 images, 1280x1024

My first experimentation with a feature I wrote into dbCinema to support
screenshot recording, so dbCinema would create a screenshot every x
milliseconds. dbCinema took screenshots every 20 seconds. That produced 189
images, which was too many for the net. So I used the first 10. And every
second one of the next 20; and every third one of the next 30; and so on,
for a total of 57 images.

This series just uses one image as paint and it's local, not from the net. A
brush can have a net image source, a local image source, or just use color
as paint.

This series is closer to simply a notion of 'transition' than 'synthesis'.

ja
http://vispo.com