[NetBehaviour] angry collage generator

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:11:59 CET 2010

I've been fiddling around with my collage generator:
http://davemiller.org/tools/collage_generator/

and today it produced this drawing

Please feel free to have a go with it. The things you can alter are a
bit limited at present

Sorry I didn't follow up on people's kind suggestions/ improvements
for this - it was a while back, but will start to add upload picture
features and overall things to try to make it more handy. It's a
useful way of expressing anger already, I need to make it more open,
and would be great if others want to work with me on taking it
further, I'm not the best coder in the world (by a long chalk)

cheers, dave