[NetBehaviour] monochrom's Hackbus Community Kickstarter at Mozilla Drumbeat Festival (Barcelona).

info info at furtherfield.org
Wed Nov 3 12:10:23 CET 2010

monochrom is organizing a community site for the evergrowing armada of
hackbusses.

We need a root movement of doing strange things with hardware which was
not intended (aka "hacking") because only when we use things in ways
other than they were planned can something new arise.

Hackbusses (or mobile hacklabs or hack vehicles) are a low-threshold way
of bringing the culture of hacking to the people. They are migratory
learning and teaching units, taking the talented hackers and their ideas
out of urban centers and bringing them to people who might not otherwise
be aware of the possibilities available to them.

We follow a long tradition of this nomadic approach to bring
self-empowerment to the people. These units can be everywhere. And they
should be everywhere. Start one yourself!

Check out http://hackbus.info

( http://www.monochrom.at/english )