[NetBehaviour] creativity error: "i can't be bothered"

Simon Biggs s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:31:33 CET 2010

Do you think any of us can be bothered with your lack of botheredness.
Sounds normal...

;)

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs
s.biggs at eca.ac.uk  simon at littlepig.org.uk
Skype: simonbiggsuk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Research Professor  edinburgh college of art
http://www.eca.ac.uk/
Creative Interdisciplinary Research in CoLlaborative Environments
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/
Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in Practice
http://www.elmcip.net/
Centre for Film, Performance and Media Arts
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/film-performance-media-arts