[NetBehaviour] Neural.it gives our book Artists Re: Thinking Games :-)

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 12:33:09 CET 2010

Gets a nice notice in the current AN magazine too!

Neural.it gives our book Artists Re: Thinking Games :-)

Artists Re: Thinking Games.

"Ruth Catlow and Marc Garrett, the two founders of Furtherfield (a collaborative artist-led community and organization dealing with art, technology and social change since 1996) are joined by artist and curator Corrado Morgana in editing this nice compendium of texts about game art. In the Furtherfield tradition the book is centered on artistic practice and is engaged with re-thinking games and their set of expected rules and stereotypes..."

On Neural.it
http://www.neural.it/art/2010/11/ruth_catlow_marc_garrett_corra.phtml

Read more here...
http://www.furtherfield.org/artistsrethinkinggames_booklaunch.php