[NetBehaviour] new 3D virtual art space

tom flint tom.flint2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:59:32 CET 2010

*Dear  Artist,*

*

*We are happy to announce the arrival of 3dvas <http://3dvas.com/index.php>:
contemporary art world and networking environment.*

3dVAS provides artists with a free 3D space in which to display their works
and exhibitions.

 3dVAS also acts as professional and independent representation point for
artists worldwide.

By using our *3D galleries* and other online marketing tools, you can now
have better control your artistic career in order to achieve your goals
within the art scene.

*3dVAS Galleries*

Inside 3dVAS three-dimensional environment, artists can present their own
solo exhibitions displayed within their private 3D galleries.  Being able to
host visitors inside these virtual galleries at any given time is a useful
tool for any artist wishing to promote his or her work online.

*You*

Our user-profile system provides an in-depth look at each and every artist
including useful features such as the ability to download the artist’s C.V.,
an artwork feedback system that allows you to discuss your work with others,
and many other social and business networking features.

*Community*

Inside 3dVAS every visitor comes to life via a 3D avatar that is capable of
communicating with all of our special World Interactive features including:
chat, ratings, private messages, upcoming community forums and more.

*Promotion *

You can attract visitors from any sector of the art world by creating an
official virtual opening event for your exhibitions, you can upload a
guided-tour exhibition video to
YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0OInHzFPg>in order to promote
your work, and you can make new contacts with online
users and visitors.

* *

*Technical *

The Unity Web Player enables the user to view high-quality 3D content
directly on supported browses.  This light and secure component works much
like a standard Flash player.  For more info visit: http://unity3d.com/

*Open your own gallery at www.3dvas.com    YouTube presentation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0OInHzFPg*