[NetBehaviour] Digital Art Commissions- Current: An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art

Simon Biggs s.biggs at eca.ac.uk
Sun Nov 7 21:37:49 CET 2010

I've shown in the Harris a couple of times. Nice Victorian museum, great
staircase. The façade is also nice (I did an interactive projection on it
once).

There will be a hundred or more applications for this one. It will be very
competitive.

Good luck to all.

Best

Simon

Simon Biggs
s.biggs at eca.ac.uk  simon at littlepig.org.uk
Skype: simonbiggsuk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Research Professor  edinburgh college of art
http://www.eca.ac.uk/
Creative Interdisciplinary Research in CoLlaborative Environments
http://www.eca.ac.uk/circle/
Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in Practice
http://www.elmcip.net/
Centre for Film, Performance and Media Arts
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/film-performance-media-arts