[NetBehaviour] THE 404 ERROR PAGE RING.

info info at furtherfield.org
Mon Nov 8 14:52:41 CET 2010

THE 404 ERROR PAGE RING.

Custom 404 pages are one of my favorite things about owning my own web
domain. The ability to customize that part of a website is great- it
allows the site owner to get very creative in how the visitor is
notified of errors! And I thought it would be neat to link together all
of the custom 404 pages on personal websites around the 'net- even the
ones on 'well-kept' sites that we might not get to see very often ;) So
if you have your own 404 page and would like to add your site to this
webring, continue on to learn about the requirements. If you have your
own website and don't know how to create your own 404 page, you can find
that here as well.

http://muted.com/404ring/