[NetBehaviour] Current: An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art

chillspike chillspike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:26:06 CET 2010

It's disappointing that you only accept applicants from the UK. I'm from the
U.S. and I have a lot of personal thoughts and, I think, a unique approach
to collecting digital art. How to store it. How a piece of digital art can
become regarded as collectible and rare. How the transfer of ownership of a
piece of digital art should be handled, etc.

Good to see people are experimenting, though. :-)